- AP. Attendance at the minicamps being held by most of the teams in the league this week is mandatory for players under contract, but the on-field work isn’t too different from voluntary OTAs.
- There’s still no contact permitted and that won’t change until training camp.
- When camp does roll around, Giants defensive tackle Damon Harrison has something in mind for the team’s top draft pick.
- Harrison said he knows running back Saquon Barkley can play, but wants to “See what he’s made of” and is excited to test that by laying a hit on his teammate.
- “You get in between the lines, you get the ball in your hands, I don’t give a damn what anybody says. It’s time to work,” Harrison said, via the New York Post.
- “I don’t think we’ll be able to hit him too hard, but I’m gonna hit his ass.”
- Should Barkley show his plan isn’t altered by such a shot, Harrison and the Giants will be even more excited about what he can bring to the team.